EPA Adds BPA, 22 Other Chemicals to TSCA List
Manufacturers of some of the newly added chemicals include Dow Chemical, DuPont, Eastman Chemical, Mexichem S.A.B de C.V., Momentive Performance Materials Holdings and Webb Chemical Service, Bloomberg BNA reports.
The EPA also removed 15 chemicals and groups of chemicals from the TSCA Work Plan list, which now includes 90 chemicals and chemical groups.
Earlier this month the EPA posted additional data and added new functions to ChemView, the agencyâ€™s publicly accessible, one-stop online tool to find information for chemicals regulated under the TSCA.
Energy Manager News
- Teslaâ€™s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UKâ€™s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation