3E, Locus Team Up on EH&S Risk Management
3E Company and Locus Technologies have announced a strategic collaboration that brings together 3E’s substance-level global regulatory content and product-level safety data sheet data and Locus’ compliance and environmental health and safety software platform.
The partners say the combined offering provides companies with a comprehensive, efficient and affordable solution for hazardous communication and workplace safety that can reduce risk and help streamline conformance with EH&S regulations.
The collaboration highlights both companies’ respective strengths. These assets include 3E’s ability to research, source, aggregate, enrich and maintain EH&S compliance-related data and information and make it available in a customer-specific format and Locus’ proven capability to build and maintain flexible, user-friendly software systems.
Integrating 3E’s data with Locus’ software enables joint customers to manage EH&S management and compliance obligations within a comprehensive cloud platform.
Earlier this year 3E and Enablon combined 3E’s database of 4.5 million accurate safety data sheets with Enablon’s Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety Software Suite.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018