Microsoft, REI Among 100 Washington Firms Calling for Climate Change Action
More than 100 Washington businesses, including Microsoft, REI, Virginia Mason and Saltchuk, have launched an open declaration calling for action on climate change.
The Washington Business Climate Declaration — a companion to the Climate Declaration launched in 2013 by Ceres — highlights the support of state business leaders for action on climate change: “we support using energy efficiently, investing in cleaner fuels, advancing renewable energy, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions,” it says.
Ceres’ Climate Declaration has more than 1,000 signatories nationwide.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation