SureHarvest Supply Chain Management System Improves Farms’ Performance
SureHarvest, an agrifood sustainability company, is rolling out its sustainability performance management software, SMIS, to produce supply chain management company Pro*Act, the California Cut Flowers Commission and the Oregon Hazelnut Marketing Board.
Beginning this fall, many of Pro*Act’s national farm supplier partners will complete online assessments of their energy management programs using SMIS. Information management and reporting functionality built into SMIS will help Pro*Act enhance the sustainability performance of its farm suppliers, more than 60 distribution centers, as well as its own internal operations, says Max Yeater, Pro*Act president.
Starting in Jaunary, Oregon’s 650 hazelnut growers, which produce 99 percent of the US crop, will be able to manage their sustainability performance using SMIS.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project