VOC Treatment Expected to Reduce 99% of Emissions
Environmental technology company Tecam Group has signed an agreement with Bol&For Impresores, a flexible packaging manufacturer, for the supply of one exhaust air reduction system for the abatement of gas emissions emitted during the production process.
The regenerative thermal oxidizer system for volatile organic compounds (VOC) emissions treatment will be installed at Bol&For Impresores’ production plant in Valdemoro, Madrid, Spain and is expected to reduce 99 percent of VOC emissions generated during the manufacturing process.
In June, the California Air Resources Board fined 19 companies including Walmart and Bumble and Bumble a total of $233,175 for exceeding the state’s standards for VOC emissions, emitting more than 11 tons of excess VOC emissions.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures