Intelligent Energy Systems Webinar
One of the most significant trends in commercial building management today is the use of technology to continually monitor and adjust building systems to optimize performance. The benefits of intelligent energy systems are numerous: energy savings, access to real time data to optimize building performance, cost savings, reduced emissions and occupant comfort.
Watch JLL and Environmental Leader in “Intelligent Energy Systems.” This webinar discusses advances in M2M technology and how it is being deployed today in buildings and beyond — helping to create smart cities. It also focuses on lighting and how today’s advancements in lighting controls form an important component of a building’s intelligent energy system.
Dan Probst, chairman, Energy and Sustainability Services, JLL, is responsible for developing and delivering products and services to help clients reduce energy costs and their real estate related environmental footprint through innovative portfolio and occupancy strategies, workplace standards, and operating practices.
Michael C Skurla, senior market manager, Global Systems, Royal Philips, is responsible for integrating and developing platform technologies between Philips and partners’ products to allow a simple yet comprehensive fixture control solution to markets.
Kelly Reiser, senior technology officer, Pacific Controls, Inc., has played a key role in the implementation of several successful major systems projects that typically achieve energy savings of 15 percent or more and ROIs of two years or less.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency