Pepsi, The North Face, EPA at Yosemite Sustainability Conference
PepsiCo and Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts are among the companies co-sponsoring the first-ever Yosemite Sustainability Conference in Yosemite National Park, Dec. 8-10, designed to help businesses, government agencies and nonprofits transition to economic, environmental and social sustainability through best practices.
Hosted by Yosemite Gateway Partners, other event sponsors include National Park Service and Catalyst Marketing Company.
The conference will provide information about environmental issues such as climate change, greenhouse gas reduction, water management, energy management, waste stream reduction and transportation fuels. Attendees will learn about implementable solutions, tools, resources and best practices from experts in the fields of water, energy, waste management and air resources, the sponsors say.
Among the keynote speakers is Tim Carey, senior director for sustainability and recycling at Pepsi. Other speakers include:
- Debbie Freidel, director of sustainability for Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts
- Dan Jensen, president of Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts at Yosemite
- Don Neubacher, Yosemite National Park superintendent, National Park Service
- Ann Krcik, Director, brand communication & outdoor exploration, The North Face
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018