UFP Technologies Expands Molded Fiber Operations
UFP Technologies has expanded its North American operations for molded fiber packaging with a new location in El Paso, Texas.
The company manufacturers sustainable packaging for consumer goods, electronics and industrial products to customers across North America.
R. Jeffrey Bailly, chairman and CEO, says demand for environmentally responsible molded fiber packaging is growing and it’s an important part of UFP Technologies’ grown strategy.
The addition of the El Paso site expands UFP’s US footprint and will help the company to meet the growing demand for 100 percent recyclable molded fiber packaging in Mexico, the Southwest and the Western US.
A report published late last month found the bioplastics market will reach a market value of $3.94 billion in 2014.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation