Antigua Group Selects NGC’s Supply Chain Software
Antigua Group, a designer and marketer of lifestyle apparel and sportswear, has selected NGC Software’s Extended PLM for fashion product lifecycle management and supply chain management.
The Antigua Group selected NGC’s PLM and SCM software to streamline workflows, enhance collaboration and overall design/production efficiency, and ensure on-time delivery of apparel and sportswear, the company says. It will deploy NGC’s software for capabilities that include PLM, costing, product testing, production tracking, quality management, packing and shipment tracking.
Other NGC customers include A|X Armani Exchange, Aeropostale, Billabong, Carter’s, Destination XL, Hugo Boss, Jos. A. Bank, Marchon Eyewear, Spanx, Swatfame and VF Corporation.
Last month Outdoor Industry Association Sustainability Working Group launched two supply chain tools to help footwear and apparel companies manage their supply chain and sourcing practices.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo