Product Line Cuts CO2 Emissions, Plastic Waste Over 80%
The Replenish packaging technology can be found in a new line of concentrate household cleaning and personal care items sold under the CleanPath brand exclusively at Walmart stores, in Sam’s Clubs and on Walmart.com.
Replenish founder and CEO Jason Foster says many consumer products contain 90 percent water and a small amount of active ingredients, resulting in higher distribution costs and retail prices as well as unnecessary environmental consequences. By using Replenish’s patented Refill System, the CleanPath line of products allows consumers to mix concentrates with water at home using a reusable bottle, thus reducing emissions and plastic waste and saving money.
Editor’s Note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly said Walmart partnered with Replenish on CleanPath due to a Replenish spokesperson error.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool