RepRisk, PRI Partner on ESG Risks
RepRisk, which provides business intelligence on environmental, social and governance risks, has partnered with the UN-supported Principles for Responsible Investment.
Through the partnership, RepRisk will provide data and research on ESG risks to financial professionals enrolled in the PRI Academy. This data will help PRI’s signatories to better understand the implications of ESG-related risks, thereby allowing them to incorporate these issues into their investment decision-making and ownership practices, RepRisk says.
In September, PRI and Ceres’ Investor Network on Climate Risk, in partnership with the UN Environment Programme Finance Initiative, drafted an open letter to the International Organization of Securities Commissions, highlighting the role the organization can play in improving the availability and quality of ESG information in the marketplace.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation