CVS Health Joins Ceres Company Network
CVS Health is the newest — and first pharmacy — to join Ceres company network, which includes 65 leading companies from sectors such as automotive, apparel and footwear, technology, food and beverage, and financial services.
Companies that join the Ceres network strive to integrate environmental and social performance into their business strategies and initiatives and to continuously improve performance.
In joining the Ceres company network, CVS further advances its commitments to social, environmental and economic sustainability by engaging with key stakeholders, environmental and civil society groups.
CVS launched its “Prescription for a Better World” strategy for sustainability last year, focusing on building healthier communities, protecting the planet, and creating economic opportunities.
The Ceres Roadmap for Sustainability outlines 20 expectations for sustainable corporations, including calling for strong governance to better position companies to anticipate and adapt to changing economic, social, environmental and other factors.
In September, Kellogg Company joined Ceres’ Business for Innovative Climate & Energy Policy (BICEP) coalition to advocate for innovative climate and clean energy policies.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation