USGBC Adds Member Organizations
The US Green Building Council has added six member organizations to its LEED International Roundtable, a team of practitioners, green building experts and organizations from around the world working toward increasing the global application and adoption of LEED.
The new members include The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) in India, the Costa Rica Green Building Council, the Trinidad and Tobago Green Building Council, the Kazakhstan Green Building Council, the Hungary Green Building Council and SUMe in Mexico.
The additions bring the total number of Roundtable members up to 37.
The LEED International Roundtable’s most recent meeting was held at the 2014 Greenbuild last month in New Orleans. Member organizations discussed the impact that the LEED Dynamic Plaque will have in their countries.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool