Amyris Launches Renewable Cosmetics Ingredient
The company says this ingredient addresses the mid-price emollient market with better performance and competitive pricing compared to existing products in this market.
Neossance Hemisqualane is a natural alternative to petroleum-based paraffins and silicone ingredients. The company says the new product address an even larger market than its first emollient, Neossance Squalane. Neossance emollients can be used as ingredients across beauty categories including skin, hair, sun care, makeup and cleansing.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool