NGVAmerica Launches Natural Gas Station Mapping Tool
NGVAmerica has launched the NGVAmerica Station Analysis Map, a tool that maps US natural gas stations and highlights the vehicle ranges supported by the stations in 100-, 400- and 600-mile increments.
In addition to vehicle range, the NGVAmerica Station Analysis Map features comprehensive and up-to-date information on the nation’s compressed natural gas and liquefied natural gas fueling infrastructure, including station locations, accessibility and contact information. This information is derived from the Alternative Fuels Data Center and is updated monthly.
Fleet operators can take advantage of the tool to make route and travel planning easy, NGVAmerica says. NGV industry leaders also will benefit from this tool, which can help to identify opportunities for new station construction and help to identify key markets.
CNG and LNG sales in Texas from July 31 were 220 percent of the fiscal year 2014 estimate, according to a Railroad Commission of Texas report.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency