Edinburgh Sensors Upgrades Gas Sensors
Edinburgh Sensors has enhanced its existing range of gas sensors. In addition to CO, CO2 and CH4, the new custom sensors will also include N20 and R125 gas detection.
The new custom range enhances the capabilities of Edinburgh Sensors standard OEM Gascard NG and fixed wall Guardian NG products.
The Gascard NG is an OEM product that the company says it designed with system integrators in mind. It includes real-time temperature and atmospheric pressure correction via on-board sensors and can incorporate additional gas detection technologies. It is backward compatible with outputs from existing Gascard generations and has onboard true RS232 communications along with the option of TCP/IP communications protocol.
The Guardian NG is a fixed wall gas monitor designed for offer near-analyser quality, continuous sampling, measurement and display of target gas concentrations. The Guardian NG range provides high accuracy detection and measurement of either CO2 or CH4 gases, where detection level ranges of between 0-3000 ppm and 0-100 percent by volume are required.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures