Energy Service Company Selects CRedit360 Software
By using the software, ewz is introducing a consistent, standardized process for collecting and reporting environmental data, pulling together scattered sustainability information from across the organization, Credit360 says.
Ewz selected Credit360 after evaluating more than 15 software vendors.
The company says it chose Credit360’s product because of its functionality, flexibility and scalability, which allows precise data collection across its organization. Additionally, the features will make it easier for ewz to produce sustainability reports using the the Global Reporting Standard’s G4 reporting standards.
The CRedit360 system will help the company to consolidate vital environmental data across its grid, power plants and holdings in Switzerland and various European countries to work out areas with material impacts and potential for improvement.
Other organizations from various sectors using CRedit360 include Swiss Re, Nestlé and Otto Group.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation