IR Technology Initiative Launched
CRedit360, Deloitte, PwC and other leading technology companies have joined forces to look at how technology can underpin trends in corporate reporting, and in particular can be applied to assist in the global adoption of integrated reporting.
Launched this week by the International Integrated Reporting Council, the IR Technology Initiative aims to use technology to assist IR adopters on both sides of the report production and consumption value chain. The initiative’s charter members include CRedit360, Deloitte, Indra, PwC, SAP and Tagetik, with a number of other interested parties set to follow.
These companies are already helping their customers take advantage of new trends in reporting and management practice, and cover a range of disciplines including business software, reporting software, sustainability software, consultancy and systems integration. By joining the IR Technology Initiative, they will share experiences and lead market innovation, the IIRC says.
Earlier this month global public sector organizations launched an initiative designed to help them improve transparency and build trust through integrated reporting.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency