Environmental Executive Moves: Global e-Sustainability Initiative, ET Environmental
Global e-Sustainability Initiative: The global sustainability partnership has announced its 2015 board of directors. Luis Neves (pictured), Deutsche Telecom, was elected chairman, Chris Lloyd, Verizon, was elected vice-chair, and Danilo Riva, ETNO, was elected treasurer.
ET Environmental: The independent design/build firm has named Mitchell Grady senior vice president of risk management and compliance, Richard Drake as East region vice president, Steve Arnold as vice resident of engineering, and Todd Hochstein as West region operations manager. All four have previously served in other positions at ET Environmental.
Green Sports Alliance: The nonprofit environmental stewardship organization for the sports industry has named Allen Hershkowitz president and Justin Zeulner as chief operating officer. Hershkowitz previously served as senior scientist and sports program director for the Natural Resources Defense Council, and Zeulner previously served as senior project developer of philanthropic campaigns at Vulcan.
Reputation Institute: The reputation research-based consulting and advisory firm has named Bradley Hecht chief research officer. Hecht has research, advisory, content and operations experience with organizations including CEB Iconoculture, MIT, Yankee Group and Gartner.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency