Webinar: How to Achieve EHS Success in 2015
Environmental regulations of air, water, waste, health and safety are evolving rapidly and so are the best practices for achieving compliance. Many companies endeavor to effectively manage their environmental programs, but few are true leaders in environmental excellence.
This webinar offers a rare opportunity to learn from industry leaders at four organizations that are pioneering new paths to environmental management and compliance. These companies are harnessing environmental technology in new ways to experience greater compliance breakthroughs and efficiencies.
This session highlights environmental successes and lessons learned in 2014, and what changes are in store for 2015 with speakers:
- Paul Carpenter, manager of environmental information and reporting, ArcelorMittal;
- Chris Gilbreath, water/waste/EMS compliance manager, Tri-State Generation;
- Byron Burrows, manager, air programs environmental health & safety, Tampa Electric Company;
- Ethan Hinkley, EHS database coordinator, safety & environmental compliance management group, Southern Ute Growth Fund; and
- Neil Foster, vice president of technical sales and product development, Enviance.
Attendees learn how to improve technology use and increase efficiency to achieve greater environmental program outcomes in 2015.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool