California, Quebec Carbon Auction Raises $407M
All 33.8 million carbon allowance sold out at California and Quebec’s first joint carbon auction, held Nov. 25, which raised about $407 million.
California and Quebec also sold all 10.8 million allowances offered to release emissions in 2017. These carbon permits sold for $11.86 a ton.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency