LLamasoft Launches SaaS-Based Supply Chain Design Platform
SupplyChainGuru.com advances supply chain design by enabling businesses to increase the scope and influence of supply chain modeling without increasing IT infrastructure expense, the company says.
With volatility and change the new business norm, companies must continuously redesign their supply chains to compete and survive. As a result, supply chain design has expanded rapidly to become a core and essential business process for leading global companies across every major industry.
To create a sustainable supply chain design center of excellence, companies must manage very large data sets, quickly create supply chain models, run hundreds of what-if scenarios and collaborate with stakeholders across the enterprise.
SupplyChainGuru.com supports the entire supply chain design business process by enabling:
- Scalability: Run up to 100 scenarios simultaneously and more rapidly solve large models
- Collaboration: Include planners and other stakeholders in the design process
- Knowledge Management: Centralize modeling data and analysis
- Mobility: Access models, solve status and analysis from any device or browser
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency