Environmental Executive Moves: GM, Environmental Waste International, CDP
Environmental Waste International: The eco-friendly design and development company has named Bob MacBean (pictured) chief executive officer. MacBean has been a senior officer or director of a number of public and private environmental and alternative energy companies.
General Motors Canada: The automaker has named David W. Paterson vice president, corporate and environmental affairs. Paterson previously served as global senior vice president, government relations for BlackBerry.
Natural Systems Utilities: The distributed water infrastructure company has named Robert D. Dixon chief executive officer and board director. Dixon previously served as chief executive officer of Seven Seas Water.
GSE Holdings: The provider of geosynthetic containment systems has appointed Robert Preston chief executive officer and president, and he will also join the company’s board of directors as chairman. Preston previously served as chief executive officer of Davis-Standard.
CDP: The not-for-profit holder of company-reported environmental data has appointed Lance Pierce as president of CDP North America. Pierce previously served as executive director and chief operating officer at Ceres.
Amyris: The global renewable products company has named Raffi Asadorian as the company’s chief financial officer. Asadorian previously served as chief financial officer at Unilabs.
Energy Manager News
- Teslaâ€™s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UKâ€™s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation