Water Management: There’s an App for That
The app, available for customers of water utilities that have implemented the BEACON Advanced Metering Analytics (AMA) system, provides direct access to water consumption data.
Water management features include graphics showing recent usage, with a comparison against average usage; usage trends; detailed charting of historical usage; a leak alert function; and recommendations to conserve water, with the ability to set up a customized profile to receive personalized tips and access to a savings calculator.
Available in the Apple App Store, EyeOnWater is optimized for iPhone use, and an Android release is under development. Additionally, EyeOnWater is available as a web-based consumer portal for desktop applications.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures