Is Your Company Up to Date on GHG Reporting Guidelines?
An EHS Today article says recent updates to the UK Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs guidelines on using conversion factors to calculate greenhouse gas emissions could affect your company.
The calculation process involves recording the amount of energy utilized using live data and then applying the relevant conversion factors. Conversion factors allow companies to calculate the GHG emissions from a range of activities.
EHS Today offers tips on how to ensuring that the appropriate factors are in place and correctly applied before calculating GHG emissions.
To help improve the usability and transparency of reported data, the Global Reporting Initiative earlier this month launched the Content Index Service and updated the names of its Application Level Check and Materiality Matters Check services.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool