SiteHawk, Intelex Partner for EHS Management Efficiencies
SiteHawk data from its database of safety data sheets (SDS) will now be integrated into Intelex’s EHS software application, creating efficiencies for end users in managing their EHS programs, the two companies say.
Providing SiteHawk‘s chemical data to Intelex’s customers will “deliver real value to professionals who are driving their company’s EHS efforts,” says SiteHawk CEO Kraig Haberer.
The partnership has created a solution for users in a time when companies are looking to transition to the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals. By June 2015, all manufacturers and distributors will be required to provide GHS compliant SDS according to OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standards (HCS) 2012. The partnership between SiteHawk and Intelex will provide end users with access to information that includes a wide range of safety and regulatory compliance data. Additionally, Intelex customers will be able to access SiteHawk information to create reports and workflows to better manage their EHS programs.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures