SPLC Seeks Purchasers, Suppliers for Pilot
In January, the Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council will release its Guidance for Leadership in Sustainable Purchasing v1.0 and kick off a pilot program in which purchasers, suppliers, certifiers and public interest advocates will test using the guidance and provide feedback.
Pilot participants will have access to educational sessions, peer practice groups, SPLC staff consultation, listening sessions, and will receive recognition for their involvement.
To learn about participating:
- Watch the Pilot Overview Webinar
- Review the Timeline, Participation Options and FAQ
- Fill out the Expression of Interest form
Enrollment in the pilot will continue on a rolling basis for the next few months. The first webinar orientation for participants is on Dec. 18. Invitations to that are sent to respondents to the request for Expression of Interest.
Earlier this year SPLC released five principles intended to help all types oforganizations within the institutional purchasing marketplace align and benchmark their sustainable purchasing efforts.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation