Branson’s Carbon War Room Merges with Think Tank
Carbon War Room, the global nonprofit organization co-founded by Virgin Group Chairman Sir Richard Branson, has merged with alternative energy think tank Rocky Mountain Institute in an effort to combat climate change and accelerate demand and financing for low-carbon solutions that are technically feasible and cost effective today.
The merger brings together CWR, a young organization known for its ability to rally the support of investors and entrepreneurs, with a think tank that has more than three decades of experience.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation