Ramboll Acquires Environ
The acquisition positions Ramboll among the top 10 leading environmental consultancies globally with 2,700 experts working within environment, health and water worldwide and a total staff close to 12,500 employees in 35 countries.
At the time of the acquisition, the combined revenue of Ramboll and Environ exceeds DKK 10 billion ($1.7 billion), of which 34 percent will be generated outside the Nordics. Measured on revenue the US will become the fourth biggest geography after Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
A Verdantix report published this week lists Environ as one of nine leading EHS information management and technology services firms.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency