Global 500 Firms’ GHG Emissions Rise
The biggest greenhouse gas emitters in 2013 were PetroChina, China Petroleum and Chemical Corp, and ArcelorMittal, the report says.
Companies with a more than 10 percent decline in emissions between 2010 and 2013 were led by ConocoPhillips, Valero Energy and Dominion Resources.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation