Portable Hydrogen Device Improves Fuel Efficiency, Tests Show
Vydrotech, a hydrogen-enhanced fuel systems manufacturer, says testing shows its Portable Hydrogen Device can improve fuel efficiency by more than 10 percent.
The PHD is being Dyno tested to validate the efficiency of the device in improving fuel consumption and the effectiveness of reducing emissions, especially CO2. Preliminary test results indicate the PHD is performing above expectations in both categories, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures