Environmental Executive Moves: Blu. LNG, Enlighted, Natural Capital Coalition
Blu. LNG: The liquefied natural gas infrastructure and enabling technology company has named James Edward Burns (pictured) president. Burns most recently served as president of Fortress Energy Partners.
Enlighted: The digital sensor and analytics platform for smarter buildings provider has appointed Deron Miller executive vice president, North American sales, and Mark Golan as Enlightedâ€™s first president of products and applications. Miller most recently served as MicroStrategyâ€™s senior vice president of Americas Sales. Golan most recently was CEO of Adura Technologies.
Natural Capital Coalition: The coalition to build the business case for natural capital measurement and reporting has appointed Mark Gough executive director, effective March 2, 2015. Mark will join from The Crown Estate where was head of sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency