Clean Earth Acquires AES Environmental for $16.6M
Clean Earth, a processor of contaminated soil, dredge sediments, hazardous and non-hazardous soils, has acquired environmental services firm AES Environmental for $16.6 million, HazMat Management reports.
Clean Earth handles more than 3 million tons of material annually from New York down to Florida through a network of 12 full-service East Coast soil facilities.
AES provides environmental services, managing hazardous and nonhazardous waste, as well as providing transportation an recycling services to industrial and government customers across the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions.
The acquisition will allow Clean Earth to provide environmental services to a larger customer base across new markets, the company says.
Last month Denmark-based Ramboll acquired the US-based global consultancy, Environ, adding more than 1,500 environment, health and safety specialists in 21 countries.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures