CoorsTek Sensors Acquires Sensor Company
CoorsTek Sensors has acquired sensor company Pegasor, Oy of Tampere, Finland.
Through the Pegasor acquisition, CoorsTek Sensors will expand beyond its current products in the automotive-sensor market into the growing market of sensors to monitor air quality, including sensors targeting urban air quality monitoring networks, indoor air quality monitoring in commercial and industrial facilities, and smoke-stack emission monitoring systems.
The company did not disclose the acquisition price.
In other recent acquisition news, Clean Earth, a processor of contaminated soil, dredge sediments, hazardous and non-hazardous soils, has acquired environmental services firm AES Environmental for $16.6 million.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation