Ecological Dust Suppressant from Natural Gas
Soilworks has released its patent pending gas-to-liquid technology with its Durasoil dust control product, producing what the company says is â€śthe purest, greenest and most effective synthetic dust suppression fluid in the world.â€ť
Durasoilâ€™s synthetic fluid properties control dust on a micron level in the most extreme and intense-use situations by â€śwetting outâ€ť any soil or aggregate to create a long-term, re-workable and self-healing solution that coats and agglomerates particulates, weighing them down, like water, without evaporating or freezing.
Durasoil has many applications in the construction, energy and mining industries, as well as the military, the company says. Durasoil is applied to stabilize and control dust for such diverse applications as underground mining heavy haul roads, remote dirt and gravel aircraft runways, border patrol roads, forestry roads and even military tank trails.
Durasoil is the first non-corrosive water-insoluble dust control product to be certified for its environmental efficacy and verified for superior quality by BNQ, the company says.
Enhancements to Durasoil with GTL technology include the ability to be applied as-is during the winter, in extreme arctic conditions approaching -100Â° F (-73Â° C); when other products have long frozen solid. The company says its non-volatile formulation and increased resistance to oxidation from intense UV sunrays further extends Durasoilâ€™s performance longevity even in scalding hot, arid environments.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Teslaâ€™s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool