What is the Future of Sustainability Reporting?
As part of the project, called Reporting 2025, GRI will, over the next year, interview thought leaders from various fields to identify the main issues that will be — or should be — at the center of companies’ agendas and their public reports. Throughout 2015, GRI will generate articles, videos, analysis papers and publish them on the GRI website.
GRI’s chief advisor on innovation in reporting, Nelmara Arbex, is leading the Reporting 2025 project.
Boston College – Center for Corporate Citizenship, Enel and SAP are global sponsors.
Other businesses can also take part in the project as part of the GRI Corporate Leadership Group on Reporting 2025, GRI says.
Last month GRI launched the Content Index Service, a new service to help improve the usability and transparency of reported data in G4 reports, and updated the names of its Application Level Check and Materiality Matters Check services.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool