BSI Acquires EORM Consultancy
BSI, the business standards company, has acquired US consultancy Environmental and Occupational Risk Management, Inc. (EORM), based in San Jose, California. The deal will see EORM become an operating subsidiary of BSI’s Professional Services business in the US. BSI says this will significantly boost EORM’s ability to offer a wider range of environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability services to clients. EORM will now operate under the name, EORM – A BSI Professional Services Company.
The acquisition of EORM supports BSI’s international growth strategy and follows the purchase of NCS International in Australia in May 2013. The investment increases BSI’s US workforce from 290 to 450, will add over $30 million in revenue and strengthens its geographical presence in the western United States with 6 offices in California, Oregon and Texas. EORM’s specialization includes technology, construction, healthcare, and energy. “Clients will now benefit not only from access to world-leading EHS consultancy services, but also to BSI’s proven standards, training, and compliance solutions,” BSI says.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation