How to Improve CDP Reporting Scores
First-time CDP Climate Change Questionnaire responders or companies looking to improve their CDP score can take four actions to increase transparency and performance, according to Stewart Rassier, the director of executive education and advisory products at the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship.
In an article on Triple Pundit, Rassier outlines these four actions, which include:
- Read and review the full questionnaire before you begin answering any questions.
- Review responses from other companies.
- Processes and data management systems.
- Strategy is important.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo