Trinity Consultants Joins Forces with Atlanta-Based Smith Aldridge
Trinity Consultants, an international environmental consulting firm that specializes in industrial air quality issues, has combined with Smith Aldridge, an environmental consulting company located in Atlanta, Georgia.
The merger of these two air-quality-focused firms provides enhanced service capability for companies in Georgia and the broader southeastern US, the firms say.
Trinity Consultants is one of the nine leading environment, health and safety information management and technology services firms, according to a Verdantix report published last month.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018