World’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies Ranked
The Massachusetts-based biotechnology firm finished second last year.
Biogen edged out fellow American pharmaceutical company Allergan, which placed second in its Global 100 debut. German sportswear company Adidas finished third, followed by Singaporean real estate corporation Keppel Land and Finnish retailing conglomerate Kesko, in fifth place.
The US dominates the list, with 20 companies making the ranks. This is the US’ best showing in the 11-year history of the Global 100.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures