3E Enhances Online SDS Management Platform
3E Company, a provider of environmental, health and safety compliance and information management services, has released 3E Online-SDS 9.0, an enhanced version of its chemical and safety data sheet management application.
The latest edition features enhancements designed to improve the accessibility and usefulness of compliance information stored within the platform, the company says.
3E Online-SDS 9.0 includes a new dashboard to give a “visual face” to information stored and actions taken within the platform.
Metrics tracked — and available from the home page — include the volume of United Nations’ Globally Harmonized System for the Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) SDSs per location; the volume of Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) extended safety data sheets (eSDSs) per location; and the volume of new products added or removed per month. Additional new metrics will be added during 2015.
With hazard classification information changing rapidly across the world to GHS, 3E has also enhanced navigation to ensure all employees can easily access classification information. To assist administrators in evaluating the changes, new reports have been added to compare hazard classification systems side by side (GHS/CLP, US HMIS/NFPA/SARA, US Waste, EU DPD, and Canadian WHMIS), along with reports to review GHS updating progress by manufacturer and at the SDS level.
Other improvements include new export options for product data, streamlined report pages, and enhancements to the Chemical Approval and Revision Alert modules to track SDS information changes.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency