Centrica Chooses Credit360 EHS Management Software
Using CRedit360 will enable Centrica to centralize its incident management and environmental performance reporting as well as manage its audits and inspections program within one integrated performance management system.
Centrica is home to British Gas, the leading residential and business energy and services provider in the UK, Direct Energy in North America, and Bord Gáis Energy in the Republic of Ireland as well as international exploration and production business, Centrica Energy, and Centrica Storage, which operates more than 70 percent of the UK’s gas storage capacity.
The CRedit360 EHS software will be used to log information on the ground through mobile applications, desktop entry and automated connections, and will support a range of complex workflow processes across the project areas.
Ultimately, Centrica will be able to analyze the data with a range of flexible tools and communicate information via automated reports and dashboards. The system will also be used to automate the director level review and sign off process, and provide executive level performance snapshots and analysis.
Last month CRedit360 helped global chemistry company Solvay to introduce a consistent, group-wide approach to sustainability reporting, following its acquisition of Rhodia.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency