Biodetection Product Guide App Available
The product guide, a mobile version of PNNLâs online biodetection technology assessment, provides web links, equipment specifications and pricing on 31 detection technologies and 25 sampling products from about two dozen companies, HazMat Management reports.
âThe new app [Apple-compatible only] will provide easier access to the updated report which is a valuable product-buying guide for first responders and purchasing specialists,â Cindy Bruckner-Lea, PNNL principal investigator, tells the publication.
Most of the toxic chemical waste managed at industrial facilities in 2013 in the US was not released into the environment, according to the EPAâs annual Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) report, released earlier this month.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated inÂ Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its âSource-to-Payâ Process for Energy in U.S. Market