Water Savings Made Easy with Banyan Water Central
Smart water management company Banyan Water has launched Banyan Water Central, its second-generation water management platform that provides detailed data and analysis of water use by commercial and multi-family properties, along with a set of tools to manage both indoor and landscape water use.
As part of a full suite of water management services, Banyan Water Central serves as the information and monitoring hub that enables property managers or Banyan’s water managers to review real-time and historical statistics and trends to identify specific savings opportunities. Real-time alerts notify users when water flow or consumption anomalies are detected, significantly reducing the response time versus the traditional process, which requires receipt of the monthly utility invoice and report before corrective action can be taken.
The platform can be accessed in full from any Internet-connected device.
Banyan Water Central delivers insights and information through two primary features:
- Dashboards transform water data into actionable intelligence: KPIs summarize water use from the portfolio level down to individual water meters, while historical comparisons and projected water use help prioritize efficiency efforts. In addition, real-time alerts notify users when water flow or consumption anomalies are detected.
- Data Explorer provides in-depth insight into water use: Multiple meters can be plotted simultaneously to understand portfolio trends, and water use can be compared to historical and target levels. Users can aggregate data in monthly, daily, hourly, and 15-minute data intervals.
Banyan Water Central works with irrigation control and flow monitoring hardware to deliver visibility and control into water use while generating direct water and cost savings, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project