Tetra Tech Awarded $185 Environmental Remediation Contract
Tetra Tech has been awarded a $185 million multiple award environmental remediation contract by the US Army Corps of Engineers Kansas City District.
Through this five-year indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract, Tetra Tech will support the investigation, design, and removal of hazardous, toxic, and radioactive materials at military and civilian sites primarily within the USACE Northwestern Division and the EPA Region 2.
As part of its services, Tetra Tech may develop technologies to remediate contaminants, including the design of groundwater treatment systems and the remediation of contaminated soils, sediments, and water.
Tetra Tech is among the top five environmental consulting and engineering firms, according to Environmental Business Journal’s annual review. The ranking of 44 C&E firms by environmental revenues says the industry is led by CH2M Hill, AECOM Technology, URS Corporation, Tetra Tech and Golder Associates.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency