Is Supply Chain Management a Material Issue?
More than half of FTSE listed natural resource companies did not provide any significant disclosure on their supply chains in their 2013 sustainability reports, according to Aura Financialâ€™s blog, published in collaboration with Sedex.
The firmâ€™s research shows only one one third of companies provided â€śmeaningful reportingâ€ť on their supply chains.
The blog says supply chain management is a material issue and details steps companies can take to develop responsible supply chain management.
Image Credit: supply chain management via Shutterstock
Energy Manager News
- Teslaâ€™s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UKâ€™s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation