Climate Reporting Best Practice Roadmap Launched
Ecometrica, in collaboration with CDP, has launched a roadmap for sustainability reporting.
Mandatory reporting of greenhouse gas emissions is already a reality in several countries and the report aims to share best practice and offer practical guidance. Its roadmap allows current practices to be benchmarked — providing an indication of the sophistication of a company’s data collection and reporting, which aims to help firms better manage and disclose their greenhouse gas emissions.
Energy Manager News
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra