Why Future-Fit Business Benchmark is a Timely Tool for Sustainability Professionals
A free open-source resource, to be released later this year, will help sustainability professionals create net positive environmental, social and economic value throughout its value chain, writes Bob Willard, Sustainability Advantage author and speaker, in an ISSP blog.
The soon-to-be-released Future-Fit Business Benchmark — a public draft is available online — will benefit sustainability professionals in three ways, Willard says.
- It brings a scientific rationale to company sustainability goals.
- It enhances the value of the S-CORE (Sustainability-Competency, Opportunity, Reporting & Evaluation) tool.
- ISSP announced at its 2014 conference that it will provide a certification process for sustainability professionals.
Energy Manager News
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier