Website Helps Builders Comply with Environmental Rules
The partnership between the Associated General Contractors of America, EPA and the National Center for Manufacturing Sciences will allow for a significant upgrade to the Construction Industry Compliance Assistance website, or CICA Center.
As part of the partnership, the construction association will help finance upgrades to the website, originally launched in the mid-2000s with AGC’s assistance, designed to make it easier for contractors to comply with environmental regulations governing construction projects. As a result of the upgrade, contractors will now have comprehensive tools and the latest information on state and federal environmental requirements as well as green construction and environmental management programs, the partners say.
NCMS will continue as a managing partner for the new website. EPA program office staff will also continue to review and contribute to the site. The construction association will provide relevant updates as well.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018