GE Launches Industrial Water Reuse Site
General Electric Analytical Instrumentsâ€™ parent company GE Water & Process Technologies has launched an online platform to share industry insight and discuss interesting concepts surrounding the impact of water reuse on industrial and municipal sectors.
UsedtoUseful focuses on water reuse, tough-to-treat water, energy efficiency and monitoring.
As an example of GE water reuse technology: Covantaâ€™s Delaware Valley energy-from-waste facility in Chester, Pennsylvania, has saved 1.3 million gallons a day from local water supplies by installing GEâ€™s RePAK water reuse technology in the power plantâ€™s cooling tower.
GE last month honored Covanta with the Return on Environment award to recognize the company for its reductions in water usage.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Teslaâ€™s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool